- One number Australia wide
- Route calls according to where they come from Route calls according to the time of day
- Receive calls on landlines
- Receive calls on mobiles
- Hassle free relocation – no reprinting stationery
- Emergency diversion – quickly and easily reroute your calls should your phone lines have a fault
Promote just one number Australia Wide
Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
Route your calls to suit your business
Even without a PABX phone system, a 13, 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and more. It’s your choice.
Choose where to receive your calls
Choose to receive calls according to your rules. To a landline during the day or maybe to a mobile at night. You promote one number and you decide how and where to receive the calls.
What’s the Difference?
13 Number EASY TO REMEMBER 6 digit number but has Government charges associated
1300 Number FLAT RATE for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate
1800 Number FREE CALLS for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate