Cloud Telephone System
Here at Candour Communications we are putting more and more customers on a cloud-based phone system (otherwise known as a hosted telephone system).
The reasons for this are:
- Cloud Telephone Systems are cheaper than traditional phone systems
- The system itself is backed up and upgraded automatically
- Changes to the phone system configuration can be made online so do not require a tech visit
- Hosted phone systems are very flexible and work well across multiple offices.
- Allows your staff to make & receive calls remote from the office using the same office number.
- Perfect for allowing staff to work from home.
So, what is a cloud telephone system?
Basically, the telephone system is a service delivered via the internet. The office telephones connect to the data network and communicate with the phone system via the office internet connection.
Our hosted phone system has all the features of a corporate system at a fraction of the cost. Features include:
- Hunt groups
- Voicemail for all users and groups
- Call queuing for busy receptionists
- Auto attendant i.e. press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support, etc.
- Call Recording
Please note: A hosted telephone system is easy to implement but it is not for everybody. If your internet service is crap then your voice quality across calls will be crap.
Candour Communications staff are tech-heads…meaning that we will not sell or install a cloud based phone system where it does not fit. That is the difference between us and are hosted phone system providers.
Contact Candour Communications now and let us help you find the best solution for your business.